lunedì 19 gennaio 2015

Robin Redbreast on a Slice of Cake in 1/12 Scale

This little Robin likes sweets and he alighted on a big slice of chocolate cake, with whipped cream and cherry jam :D 

Robin Redbreast on Slice of Cake 1/12 scale - Sculpture by Daniela Messina

My 1/12 scale mini robins are a little different now. Their little legs are fully sculpted, little feet too, and they have a more realistic coloring. I don't use soft pastel for their coloring now - I used them only for cake - but I use special acrylics color for model-making. It needs some additional hours of work, but I think it's a good result :) 

Robin Redbreast on Slice of Cake 1/12 scale - Sculpture by Daniela Messina

I painted the little blue tint between the red and the brown with a paintbrush that has only one bristle. I'm working on a Long-tailed tit too, and I hope I'll find the colors to paint a little blue tit ^^ 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento