venerdì 30 gennaio 2015

Long-Tailed Tit in 1/12 Scale - Polymer Clay Mini SculptureMiniature

Although all new miniatures I'll exhibit at the fair are in the video I uploaded on my YouTube last Monday and shared in my last post, I decided to dedicate a post and some pics for each of them :)

Here is the first, the long Tailed Tit eating a pomegranate :)

long-tailed tit miniature in 1/12 scale sculpted from polymer clay

The Long-Tailed Tit is a very tiny bird, and it's was hard sculpting and painting him. I painted it using a brush with just one only bristle ^^
I used acrylic colors specific for miniatures, to paint the bird, and soft pastels to paint the pomegranate :)

long-tailed tit miniature in 1/12 scale sculpted from polymer clay

Long Tailed Tit and Blue Tit are friends, and the Blue Tit will be on my next post :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento