giovedì 5 febbraio 2015

Rabbit and Mouse Kiss 1/12 - Polymer Clay Mini Sculpture

This mini sculpture is my best-loved piece of the whole collection that I'll show at the dollhouse fair next week-end :) 

Rabbit and Mouse Kiss 1/12 - Miniature Sculpture by Daniela Messina

It's about a little Rabbit and his Mouse friend... they are playing and the little Mouse gives a little kiss to his best friend Bunny :)

Rabbit and Mouse Kiss 1/12 - Polymer Clay Mini Sculpture by Daniela Messina

They and me - together all the Celidonia's Rabbit, Mice, Fairies, Babies and little Girls - both in polymer clay and in the flesh, will waiting for you a Miniaturitalia, in Milan, next week-end! :)

6 commenti:

  1. Hi.
    I love your little creatures ,so so cute . Such good ideas .
    You are very talented . I hope the fair went well for you
    Timea
    enchantedolls.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Timea, thank you so much :) I'm sorry I'm answering so late, but I didn't have the time to upload the English version of my blog, these days. The miniature fair went well, thank you! You can watch a report of the show on my YouTube channel, if you like :)

      Elimina
  2. Hello :)
    I am so excited to find your work on the internet! Your work is so so so gorgeous! They are alive! Thank you for the lovely tutorials! By the way you don't have to translate your blog to English, Google has a feature that does it for us :)

    Looking forward to more of your work :)
    Ciao!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much for you lovely comment! :) You're right, I haven't had much time to translate my blog to English, I'm sorry :( I know that Google has a feature that does it, but sometimes it doesn't translate correctly. By the way, I don't translate correctly too... Lol XD I think I'll put that feature on my main Blog :)

      Elimina
  3. Hi I would like to buy this sculpture can you e-mail me please?felipekai@sinobra.net thanks!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Felipe, thanks for interesting in my work :) This sculpture is no more available. Now I'm working for the Miniature Fairy that will be in Milan next February, but starting from the second half of February you can find my available new works on my Etsy celidonia.etsy.com :) You can see my new works on my main bog celidoniastudio.blogspot.it and you can see how they came to life on my YouTube channel :)

      Elimina